"That's what this is about. We listen for the voice of God as He challenges us to take the next step, to ascend to the next level. When we go there, we won’t remain comfortable for very long before we hear God’s voice inviting us up higher still. As we respond, new challenges, new beauty, new adventures await us. And all the while, almost unbeknownst to us, we’re becoming more and more like Jesus.”
~ Richard Dahlstrom, O2


Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Don't Worry, I'm Still Alive

Sorry for the lack of blog postings lately. Life has actually been pretty busy here. Not exactly “busy” relative to my normal lifestyle back home (which I am thankful for), but by my standards here, it’s been a pretty busy past couple weeks. Like I’ve done before, I’m going to spread out the blog posts, rather than posting a huge novel. You can look forward to reading about the following:

- Going to a local wedding

- Rafting (actually, kayaking) down the Nile River

- My work with Masaka Elders SACCO

- A group of college students from Maryland that were here for a week

- An update of life in Masaka in general

- And hopefully some pictures, because it has taken me far too long to post some

I hope to get these up by the end of the week … happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment